Tonight I was happy to give Doug a break from taking care of Auggie all day. My little guy and I rolled up our sleeves and ate some of the turkey, dressing and mashed potatoes that were left over. No forks required and we had a blast.
After that we enjoyed playing with a new toy...my umbrella. Aug decided he wanted to play with my camera, but that was a bit too adventurous for me.
Grateful for playtime!
I can hear Ginger in the Santa hat mom got her last Christmas (it makes a crinkley sound) and am grateful that mom was with us last Christmas.
Our road trip to Missouri begins tomorrow. Sad to leave the man of the house, but excited to see dad, Kathy, Tony, Sara the kids and extended family for the holiday weekend.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment