Monday, November 21, 2011

Grateful: days 20 and 21

11/20- Sundays are especially tough since mom passed away. I am grateful for a wonderful church service, lunch with a friend and the strength to continue to provide Auggie with his own space. Slowly but surely. Thankful that my husband had a trip and made his dreams come true and gets paid to do what he loves most in the world.

11/21- Grateful that my husband goes big when cooking. Tonight we had our Thanksgiving dinner (which we will be eating for the next week). I am grateful to have been able to go see Breaking Dawn with my girlfriend Tiffani. I am grateful that that the movie was based on a book series that I NEVER imagined I would get sucked into. It actually made me want to back and re-read the books. I am grateful for the homemade chocolate chip cookies that doug made and I smuggled into the theater to enjoy during the flick.

Thankful for my bed.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: