Saturday, November 19, 2011

Grateful: Day 19

Today has been a long and full day. And yes, I am grateful...but damn, I am tired.  I am grateful for the fun swim lessons with the boy. I am grateful I was able to get Lanie to the vet for a manicure and to help her with some pain she was having. I am grateful that I was able to get my hair did. And during that visit to the salon, I am grateful for the shortest cat nap in history under the dryer. I think it was about 45 seconds, but it was glorious!

On a separate note, despite what my husband thinks, I actually like to cook. Its all the other stuff that goes with it that I don't love. Planning and cleanup. However, when I  push through that...I am quite proud of the cooking I do. Soo...yay me.

No comments: