I am grateful for my job. One that keeps me challenged, non stop, entertained and well cared for. Allstate will forever be a part of my life history having seen me through the birth of my first child and the death of my mother. My management, fellow team members and extended co-worker family are all just really 'good' people.
I am grateful for a growing baby boy. Today he stood up on his own in his crib. Hard to believe this is the same skinny kid with jaundice and hip dysplasia. He amazes us everyday. Video is of standup #2. pic is of the first go-round.
And finally...for now...I am grateful for the ability to laugh at myself. I attempted to make a broccoli cheese soup dubbed "the best" by reviewers on allrecipes.com. Well...doug and I both agree it looks like it's already been eaten! Oh well. A for effort.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:
Post a Comment