This past weekend we enjoyed a visit from my dad, his wife kathy, her granddaughter Shelby and my brother Tony, wife Sara, and kids Grace and Sonny. More detail on that fun in another post soon.
One morning as we awaited everyone's arrival at our house Doug and I were dividing and conquering some chores. He had Auggie in the baby Bjorn on his chest. At one point I heard Doug having a very detailed conversation. I assumed he was on the phone. Awhile later I realized he was not on the phone, rather he was having a full on teaching session with our boy.
Turns out Doug was telling Auggie about the arrival of his Uncle tony and family. He explained uncle tony's job in radio. What radio waves are, that Marconi invented the radio and he was italian "more on Italians and jersey shore later".
It was precious and wonderful to hear a proud daddy passing on his knowledge.
For a little more "education" from Doug here is an instructional video for the baby Bjorn.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment