Sunday, June 28, 2009

Grace Ann Turns 6


Yesterday, June 27th, we celebrated Grace Ann LaSalle's 6th birthday (July 2nd is official date). A perfect summer day with great food and, of course, great company.

The party was Camp Rock/Jonas Bros themed. All the kids were having a blast running around and playing. While the adults chatted. I caught a cute moment with Grace and her two cousins Dominic and Parker. Grace is a Cubs fan and the boys are Sox fans. They were playing with the microphone and out yelling each other about their favorite teams. It was quite cute. I am pretty certain I was never that passionate about our favorite teams at that age!

As usual, I spilled food on myself after a mere 10 minutes of being there, though I blame the wind! We played some bags and later enjoyed some frisbee with the kiddos. Mia is a walking fool. She sure does like to smile a lot too. So cute. Here are a few pictures of the fun for your viewing pleasure.

http://picasaweb.google.com/martini7577/GraceAnnTurns6

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vashey Fam said...

Got to love those Jonas Brothers! :o)