A place for Doug and Marti to keep you up to date on our lives.
Where are we? What have we been up
to? What's on our mind.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Dinner and some catchup (not Ketchup!)
Doug and I were spontaneous tonight since we were both working out in Northbrook today. We met at Sumo - a japanese joint in Palatine. It was a great time to chat about our days and evaluate a new restaurant. I will say the only disconcerting feature (aside from the unusually slow service) was the sumo wrestling being played on a loop. When you are dining on food that will likely go straight to the hips do you want to watch two very well fed japanese men in thongs duke it out? The best part - slow motion. Egads. Thank goodness I went to my Zumba class today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment