I am logically telling myself to knock it off, but my heart hurts a bit and I am worried about trying to balance life and be a good employee, good wife and most importantly good mommy. I am home full time for 7 more days and I still don't feel like I have my act together. How am I going to be better once I add a commute and work stress to that? Mom guilt to boot.
These last few nights if my sleep is interrupted, fat chance of dozing back off. The mind is not quiet.
So I share now with my family on this silly little blog to ask for some prayers.
I know many millions of women have gone before me and handled this and then some. I can do this!
Here are cute pics to make me smile and to share with those that may not be on Facebook but read this blog.
Xo
Christmas tree worship. Every night we have been sitting by the tree to run the train and enjoy twinkle lights.


This is a street in our neighborhood that people call candy cane lane. I drive auggie by there every chance I get. He always exclaims "I see snowman" "I see Santa" "there's Christmas lights, mommy. They beautiful"

My munchkins with Mr. C

Auggie helped me bake a cake this weekend. "Reading" the recipe, he advised that we needed to add 4 cups of flour (from a previous baking session), broccoli, veg-ables and other unique add ons

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment