Friday, July 5, 2013

36 and feelin fine

What a great birthday I have had. Started the day off with my baby boy saying "hoppy birtday mommy!" with the best enthusiasm.

YouTube Video



Lunch in St Charles, playing at the park and strolling by the river. Upon return home, the boy went down for a nap (which turned out to be quiet time with his animals and no nap) and the hubs and I floated around lazily in the pool.

I was very surprised to receive the little blue box containing cushion cut amethyst earrings. So sparkly and wonderful. A little spoiling of mommy that was very unexpected!!!
On our way to dinner for some of my favorite preggers friendly sushi, the non-napped boy passed out. We knew it wouldn't be pretty so we pointed the car back home. Frozen pizza, root beer and a rental movie with my main squeeze. I think it all turned out as it was meant to be.




Plus the boys made me the annual "firecracker" cake. All is right with the world.




Feeling beyond blessed.

After a short late nap - we ate cake and enjoyed a walk in the neighborhood.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: