Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the Season

Enjoying a wonderfully bittersweet holiday season.

The past two weekends have been FULL FULL FULL!

The weekend of the 10th, August had his last swim lesson. We even went down the big water slide together. He didn't seem to mind it...until we got near the splash down. We will be going back to lessons in the spring.

Later that afternoon, we went to lunch with Santa. Nana was with us and we had a great time. August was not at all scared of the big guy and enjoyed just taking it all in. He is so very observant. You can't help but wonder is going through his brain!








That evening, August and I drove into the city where he had a playdate evening with miss Lorelei Ryder. The Ryders had generously given me an opportunity to capture Chicago at night and take care of Auggie.  I met up with my friend Kelly and we set out on a photo safari of Chicago by Night. I enjoyed playing with different techniques and capturing our awesome city. We were totally tourists and I loved it.  Here are a few of my favorite shots:





Last weekend (the 17th), we celebrated Morgan's 10th birthday with some Harry Potter themed fun. On Sunday, Uncle Jim's annual White Elephant Christmas party was a great time. August played with his cousin Zoe and we ate lots of yummy food.

Final holiday preparations are underway. Merry Christmas from our little guy to you!

No comments: