Work has been extremely supportive so I have been working from home quite a bit. My brother was able to visit this past weekend and two weeks ago, mom was able to visit with her sister, brother and cousin who came into town.
As you can see in the image below, moms best friend Lanie is not leaving her side.

Times are rough so I just wanted you to be aware. Any prayers for her comfort during this time would be great.
I am so thankful she is here with us, but I hate to watch what is happening to her and I hope and pray that you never have to endure something like this.
Hug your family my friends. You can't do it enough.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Sundown Rd,South Elgin,United States

3 comments:
xoxoxo Marti. You, your mom and your family are in our thoughts.
Jaime and Kev
Marti, thanks so much for keeping us updated... My heart goes out to you and your family as well as our prayers.
Give Lynn and Lanie a "snuggle" and all our Love..
Susan and Scotty
Marti, your Aunt Debbie loves you so much. I am so glad my sister has such a wonderful daughter to be there for her. Your Uncle JR, Grandma Moe, and me love you so very much. My heart hurts so much for you and Tony. Kiss my big sister for me, and give my little Lanie a big hug.
Aunt Debbie, Uncle Jeff and Grandma Moe.
Post a Comment